WJC televised ??

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
TSN will show (almost?) every game from the WJC. NHL Network will show USA's games at least (and probably the playoffs as well).

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is HS showing the games this year? They don't have any of the games listed on their schedule. I'm a bit worried.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
NHL Network has a broadcast for the US games and they usually show TSN's feed for non-US games. Not sure how many of those they show but it should be quite a few.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
NHL Network has a broadcast for the US games and they usually show TSN's feed for non-US games. Not sure how many of those they show but it should be quite a few.

Yeah they are showing every game except the Finland-Belarus game (at least that's what the Comcast guide says).

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
HS will be televising....right
Not sure. It's not on their schedule for tomorrow. They didn't show the U18s last year. They only showed 3 of the 6 Super Series games and they didn't show any of the pre-tournament games this year, so I don't know what's going on.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I have NHL Gamecenter - can I watch it through there, or would I be better off finding a stream somewhere online (like the ones posted above)? I don't have a lot of luck with streaming usually, which may be down to the poor-ish internet signal we have here in the jungle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad