WJC Streams?

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Does anybody know if the IIHF youtube channel will stream the games like they do for the men's tournament? Nobody is showing the top division on TV in the UK because we aren't in it.

Czech page hokej.cz provides legal and free streams of all WJC games. But might be subject to geo-block, I am not sure.

Reactions: hn777

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Someone please PM me a stream as well.

MS U20 – ŽIVĚ

Here are the official streams. There is no studio or anything like that, it's just bare streams of the games. But at least something. Again, I don't know, it might be geo-blocked. Maybe they have the license to stream in the Czech Rep. only. But give it a try. It might work in the countries without official TV broadcaster since IIHF apparently doesn't stream WJC via Youtube.

Ratatoskr

May 27, 2004
Germany
MS U20 – ŽIVĚ

Here are the official streams. There is no studio or anything like that, it's just bare streams of the games. But at least something. Again, I don't know, it might be geo-blocked. Maybe they have the license to stream in the Czech Rep. only. But give it a try. It might work in the countries without official TV broadcaster since IIHF apparently doesn't stream WJC via Youtube.
Works 8n Germany. This is awesome, thank you very much!!!!

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Works 8n Germany. This is awesome, thank you very much!!!!

You are welcome. :) It's cool they made it available worldwide. The site providing the streams is the official partner site of the Czech Ice Hockey Association, so it is all legal and safe. They stream the Czech Extraliga but one must purchase it, great they stream this for free.

Reactions: Ratatoskr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad