WJC SF2: Jan 3 GDT - USA vs. Finland (2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud The Spud*

chicpea said:
Cheerleaders at hockey games is just dumb and wrong. Those girls should be playing hockey not prancing about in the aisles. Maybe that's why Canada's women's team can beat Finland...?

Yeah, I agree that it's dumb.

Dr_Chimera*

All right. I know it's not over yet, but I hope the US sticks it to Canada.

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
Me too but either way it will be a great game to watch.

I dunno mates, I LOVE watching the cheerleaders. They are nice enough looking birds and the skirts are short and all, it would be nice if the skirts were shorter but other than that pisser.

Oh, did you lot see that one cheergirl who looked like the monster in predator? She were bloody awful looking. I have expected her jaw to open sideways and see her bite off that bloke in front of her head clean away.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
O'Sullivan just took a penalty with 2:47 left and the Finnish net empty.

Actually, this was just a bad play by O'Sullivan. This was a penalty the refs of all areas of the world will call.

chicpea*

Dr_Chimera said:
All right. I know it's not over yet, but I hope the US sticks it to Canada.

yeh, and then maybe they can make a hollywood version of the team's "journey" to gold hehe

Phil333

Dec 26, 2003
New York City
chic - Don't think about disrespecting 1980. We were supposed to get pummeled, and it was the greatest upset in sports history. This U.S. team, while doing quite well, was supposed to do well.

Dr_Chimera*

Wow, I gotta say - a great accomplishment here for the Americans. Really underachieved last year, but came on like gangbusters this time. This is big for American hockey for sure.

chicpea*

Well, not really happy with the outcome, but that was a pretty entertaining game.
I think Montoya should've got the award though. He was dynomite.
Let's see how he does when Dawes zips by Suter and breaks in all alone... ;)

RaoulDuke

Aug 2, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
What a great effort by both the Finns and the U.S. This could even be a better final match-up than Canada/Russia from last year...hopefully the good guys come out on top this time though.

knuckles*

My player of the game goes to....

Siberian.

Thanks again for the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad