PGT: WJC Semi Finals: Game 27 | US Advances Over Russia 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonCanuck

Dec 26, 2017
Bend, OR
Let’s go USA! Expecting some good shit out of the Hughes brothers. And I’ll be quietly rooting for Podkolzin I’m predicting 5-4 USA in OT Quinn to Jack for the winner the crowd goes wild!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
That's all fine and dandy but I'm Team Wahlstrom tomorrow.
wQcae8D.gif

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
Well, provided we beat Switzerland, I hope for a Russian victory - the USA scares me more...

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Finally the Rangers got a player with some balls, now he has to produce.

I like the fact that he knows about the history. He's very heady.

Also, Andersson threw away his silver, that's some pretty big balls. I really like this kind of winning mentality the Rangers are trying to pickup with their prospects.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Kravtsov on Wahlstrom
"In the semifinals there is a good chance to meet with the United States. He has a curious background: the Americans include Oliver Wahlstrom, who after the draft said that the Rangers made a mistake by taking Kravtsov over him at 9th overall. Vitali remembered it. “Oliver is somehow too narcissistic about himself,” says Kravtsov. “Let's see what he shows at the World Junior Championships. Is he as good as he says? But I don’t dwell on Wahlstrom. Of course, I much more want to win this tournament, to prove to everyone and to myself, and not to Wahlstrom or conditional Canadians, that we, including myself, are capable of anything. Vatanen said Finland will beat Russia. These words passed to Yevgeny Kuznetsov. As a result, we won and that quarter-finals, Kuznetsov scored from under Vatanen and said that one Chelyabinsk is bigger than the whole of Finland. I like that."

Кравцов - настоящее явление российского хоккея. Интервью звезды молодежки - в рубрике Еронко

:popcorn:
Krav boutta dominate and Wahlstrom’s about to see how much better Kravtsov really is

king89

Dec 4, 2018
This will be the best game of the tournament.

No disrespect to the Fins or the Swiss but US/Russia should go down as one the best junior games in a long time.

I expect hard hitting, intense, fast and some nastiness in this game.

Cheering for the US but Russia won't be a pushover.
I think the Canada-Finland game will be looked back as the best game in this year's tournament.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Not sure if it was mentioned in another thread, but is there a reason this game is the early game? I would think TSN would want this for the prime time game? Or, is it simply a case of this game (regardless of teams) was pre-slotted for 1pm and rules do not allow for changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->