WJC QF2: Jan 2 GDT - Finland vs. Russia (4-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tretiak

Jun 19, 2003
www.russianhockey.net
Don_Cherry said:
I can gaurantee if this was being televised in Canada more people would be watching it than any other program on. Canadians love watching junior hockey, not only Team Canada, but other great teams with tremendous prospects like Russia and Finland. Somebody really dropped the ball on this.

Of course people would watch it. It would be good for Canadian fans to see what the competition is like instead of them being pumped with everything Pro-Canada. They can decide for themselves who are the underdogs and who's playing well instead of being TOLD who is. But I dunno. I know that Canadians would rather watch the World Juniors than exercising programs. Not to mention if it's shown on Direct TV in the states. Well, it's 2-2 now! And it seems that the teams have scored seconds a part again.

P.S - Russia 8 shots, Finland 10. :mad:
Canada 37, Finland 13 :dunno:

Last edited:

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
hahahahha 2:1 Russia !!!!!!!!!! SHAIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANSHAKOV is the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tretiak

Jun 19, 2003
www.russianhockey.net
IIHF Kills me. It's 1-1, and then 2-2, then 2-1 Finland and now it's 2-1 for Russia. Too funny, but it seems that Russia is leading 2-1 now and have a powerplay. (For now! The next time the ticker refreshes it will be Finland playing Sweden and the score will be 0-1!) :dunno:

Simagin

Nov 18, 2002
Tretiak said:
IIHF Kills me. It's 1-1, and then 2-2, then 2-1 Finland and now it's 2-1 for Russia. Too funny, but it seems that Russia is leading 2-1 now and have a powerplay. (For now! The next time the ticker refreshes it will be Finland playing Sweden and the score will be 0-1!) :dunno:

:joker: :joker: :joker:

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Tretiak said:

:joker: :handclap: :joker:

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I am pretty sure they did show...
30.32 2 - 1 EQ Finland 29. MARJAMAKI, Masi
(19. PETRELL, Lennart)

If the Russians really did score, how the hell did those names pop up?

Well MARJAMSKI just scored... possibly...

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Here's exactly what happened on the IIHF site.

First Finland was posted a 2-1 lead. They even listed the scorer and assists. Then it was posted 2-2, but no scoring summary. Then it was back to 1-1 with the Finland summary still up. Now it says Russia 2-1 with the Russian scorer ans assists. The time of the goal was the same as the Finn goal.

Looks to me that it is 2-1 Russia right now...

Oh, but now it says 2-2.
29. MARJAMAKI, Masi
(12. FILPPULA, Valtteri)

kjrfi

36.27 2 - 2 PP1 Finland 29. MARJAMAKI, Masi (12. FILPPULA, Valtteri)

yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad