WJC QF: Jan 2 GDT - Sweden 5 Czech Republic 1

lilooet*

wow. what a bizarre pass that was to start off the goal. Nice in retrospect.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
That was a hell of a goal. Weak play down low by the Czechs, but a beautiful goal none the less.

If you go the TSN you can watch the game on TSN broadband.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Anyone know if there is a live stream of the game somewhere, I'm in Scandinavium for the Frölunda - Mora game but would like to see some of the action.

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
That was a hell of a goal. Weak play down low by the Czechs, but a beautiful goal none the less.

If you go the TSN you can watch the game on TSN broadband.
Doesn't work for me, how can I get i going. I'm outside of Canada but there must be something I can do.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
If that was a holding and that was a tripping on the Swedish players, that was an obvious interference on the Czech player in the 5 on 3. He held the Swedish penalty killer and obstructed him from getting out towards the puck holder.

The game must be on television somewhere in Canada. The yellow commercial light is on.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Why are all of those comfy looking red seats near ice level EMPTY?
Sponsor suits that don't care about hockey. You can't complain on the average noise level from the stands anyway.

Great save by Enroth! Oh, it was in the post.. but he was there with the glove.

Really soft level the ref has on the game, it feels like he wants this to be an exhibition game and not a playoff game. At least I hope he will be consistent.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
So much for the hope of reffing consistency... :shakehead Tripping of the game on Bäckström and the Czech player continued to play without the helmet.

Nice save on Bäckström's shot by the Czech goalie though.

WOW! What a shot! Sundström again. His second SWEET goal of the tournament, he has a cannon there.

Way to go ref. What a joke.

I'm really impressed by Lindqvist, Zachrisson, Sundström and Isaksson.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->