WJC: WJC Predictions

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Canada should win (almost a lock if we had everyone)

BUT the one team that IMO is capable of upsetting the top 3 is the USA.

SpitsOHL89

Dec 8, 2009
Windsor
hall is the better player, but he's also two years younger than eberle.... eberle has 1 WJC tournament under his belt, and that experience should help him tremendously... the biggest problem i see for eberle is the lack of quality linemates... kadri is "so-so" at best... whereas the spitfire line are all pretty good and will obviously have lots of chemistry right off the hop... unless eberle puts up a lot of PP points (which could very well happen), i could easily see hall outscoring him

From what I've seen from Kadri he seems to always dissappear when the going gets tough. He may be able to rack up some points against the lesser teams but in the big games I will be surprised if he can step it up. Hopefully he proves me wrong though.

Masochist Caniac

Because at some point you learn to love the pain
Apr 28, 2009
Toronto, CAN
From what I've seen from Kadri he seems to always dissappear when the going gets tough. He may be able to rack up some points against the lesser teams but in the big games I will be surprised if he can step it up. Hopefully he proves me wrong though.

In his defense, he out shined Tavares in the playoffs last season. He has the talent to dominate, but he definitely doesn't bring it every night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad