GDT: WJC Pre-Competition: Team USA (Galchenyuk) vs. Team Sweden (Collberg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
USA has some good forwards, but not one player has shown nearly as much skill as Galchenyuk has so far

I hear ya but their other best forwards are also sitting out ;) should be a really exciting team to watch when the full lineup is assembled.

Side note is Gord Miller the play by play guy? How annoying is it that he keeps mixing up Gally with other players. First he said Reilly passed it to him when it was the other way around (Reilly with a weaksauce shot which he pretended was Gally's) and on the final play he was Ghosbriere(sp?) lol.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I hear ya but their other best forwards are also sitting out ;) should be a really exciting team to watch when the full lineup is assembled.

Side note is Gord Miller the play by play guy? How annoying is it that he keeps mixing up Gally with other players. First he said Reilly passed it to him when it was the other way around (Reilly with a weaksauce shot which he pretended was Gally's) and on the final play he was Ghosbriere(sp?) lol.

Sounds like Gord is a little rusty, from reading your comments and some of the posts on the WJC board. He's not usually prone to Bob Cole-esque screwups.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Juggling watching the game, tweeting, writing in this thread and the one the main board. Starting to find it tough to do all four lol

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
any other feeds? I see nothing but a huge ad in the link posted

PricePkPatch*

I hate these kind of stupid commentator

"If that was a penalty in your time, you'd have had life sentence"

Well, dumbass. If that had been a penalty in his time, how about STOP DOING THIS KIND OF SLASHING?!

PricePkPatch*

Man, the announcer don't know **** about the players on the ice.

Number 15 is COLLBERG

PricePkPatch*

Man. Galchenyuk's teammates simply can't keep up with him.

This was a brisk, precise cross-ice pass. The guy could have unleashes a perfect one-time with that pass... And he fumbled it worse than Kaberle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad