GDT: WJC Pre-Competition: Team USA (Galchenyuk) vs. Team Sweden (Collberg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
5 short shifts for Gally in the first. He's looks hungry. He's played all his shifts at a high tempo. Really aggressive skating through the neutral zone...looking confident. No hesitation when walking into the offensive zone.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Collberg is looking like a ****ing stud so far. Gally hasn't had much time with the puck but is definitely dangerous when he has it. His patented stupid entry zone drop pass on the first shift needs to beat out of him, though.

Myron Gaines*

Didn't see much of Gally 'cause of the PKs, hope to see more in the second period. Collberg looks good out there, what impresses me the most is his positioning in the offensive zone, he seems to find the holes quite easily, like a great sniper.

Kikizaz

Jan 15, 2008
Victoria BC
rackell really impresses me... wow

I think this is his 3rd tournament, Sweden is going to be counting on him to carry a lot of the load. He reminds me a lot of Paccioretty: big, fast, strong, quick shot and good hands.

Mind you he seems to be a lot more "aware" than Paccioretty. Patches can sometimes get tunnel vision. Haven't seen too much of that from Rackel.

Myron Gaines*

Collberg is looking like a ****ing stud so far. Gally hasn't had much time with the puck but is definitely dangerous when he has it. His patented stupid entry zone drop pass on the first shift needs to beat out of him, though.

I like that play, it's part of his creative flair. He just needs to know when to use it.

PricePkPatch*

He is opportune, and aggressive.

But he definitely needs to work on his backhand pass. The ones I saw today were sloppy and floppy, and caused 2 turnover in a single period.

PricePkPatch*

TSN reports:

Goal 1 by sweden has only 1 assist: Froberg.

Or I am seeing things again?

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
steam isn't working for me on my work cpu. Anyone know of a steam that would work on an ipad?

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
He definitely needs to be playing center, so deadly in the middle of the ice

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
nice play and effort from Lucia. though just before than he needs to keep his head up, in the nhl someone would have knocked his head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->