GDT: WJC Pre-Competition: Team USA (Galchenyuk) vs. Team Sweden (Collberg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Lindholm not playing, apparently. Molin will center Collberg.

No Barkov or Lindholm today. :rant:

Oh for crying out loud, looks like Gally is playing LW today with Kuraly and Lucia, basically 2 third liners on Team USA.

And no Seth Jones today. Jesus...

Last edited:

BigHab*

hey guys, I am at work and they have these 2 links blocked. Are there any more links that might work? Thanks.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Lindholm not playing, apparently. Molin will center Collberg.

No Barkov or Lindholm today. :rant:

Those are the two (besides the Habs prospects) I was really looking forward to. :cry:

Poor Collberg, not sure if Molin has the vision to make the most of Collberg's sniping skill. Oh well, it'll still be interesting to see how he plays against the physical Americans.

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
I'm sure you will too :) Who ever thought we'd be so starved for good hockey that we'd be up in arms over preliminaries haha :(

PricePkPatch*

It's stupid, but could we have the players' number shown in the thread title?

Would make it easier for anyone popping in late

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
It's stupid, but could we have the players' number shown in the thread title?

Would make it easier for anyone popping in late

Just look for the #15s on the ice, it'll be one or the other :laugh:

Once I see them on the ice to confirm that's the number they're both wearing, I'll update it.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Yeah think I heard him say he doesn't think there's anyone hotter than Gally in any hockey league in last month. He might have said ontario but I'm at work hard to hear

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
It's normal that a lot of USA's premier forwards aren't playing, their coach has 3 cuts to make still. It's like killing two birds in one stone as well. One one hand you have the opportunity to see what the lower tier players can do given offensive roles and battle it out against eachother, and on the other you can evaluate Gally on the wing and see if he can carry a rather depleted roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->