GDT: WJC Pre-Competition: Team USA (Galchenyuk) vs Team Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

My religion is against getting up that early on a saturday..

But then again, my other belief system is "Thou shall love da Habs"...

Conflict... conflicts...

Montreal4Life*

Nah. I'll just record this thing and set it to play first thing up in the morning! :handclap:

Coffee and hockey, the breakfast of champions!

I believe the breakfast of champions would be Beer & Hockey, no better way to get in shape for a game! :yo:

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
What's better than waking up at 6 am on a Saturday with the night sky still out and watching a WJC exhibition game? It's like im a kid all over again waking up for the sat morn Jungle Book cartoon and Les Cités d'Or... featuring Gally!

niftymove

Jul 13, 2010
Messed up with my alarm clock. woke up at 5h instead of 6h!

Well! Coffee smelling good and HD-TV on....I'm ready, shoot the game!

Anxious to see how Amerks will perform against Finns with Barkov in. Hat trick from Gally would make my day! Bof! anything good from Gally will make my day...so early!

Plante

Devils Advocate
May 12, 2010
Anahim Lake
thesoapbar.ca
Messed up with my alarm clock. woke up at 5h instead of 6h!

Well! Coffee smelling good and HD-TV on....I'm ready, shoot the game!

Anxious to see how Amerks will perform against Finns with Barkov in. Hat trick from Gally would make my day! Bof! anything good from Gally will make my day...so early!

Its funny cause im just going to bed now, have to pvr. Lets get some articulate updates people!

dabobcan

Aug 2, 2005
London, Ontario
Benefits of working the night shift, I've been up and ready for hockey all night!

Looking forward to seeing Gally play with a full american line up.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Same, lol. I didn't think I'd wake up since I went to bed at almost 2... But up and ready :nod:

Around the same time I went to bed as well. Had the feeling that it would be a long morning, but it's been rather good. Game needs more Gally though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad