WJC pool drafting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Just a quick note to you guys, be careful with your goaltending selection. It could be the player who gets you the more point... and since we are 10 teams, like in the WJC, well if we are lucky each team is gonna have a starter. But for a team like Canada, I would wait in the last rounds to select the goalie because as of now, we don't know who is going to be the starter.

But well, I am very happy with Khudobin :dunce:

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
markov` said:
Just a quick note to you guys, be careful with your goaltending selection. It could be the player who gets you the more point... and since we are 10 teams, like in the WJC, well if we are lucky each team is gonna have a starter. But for a team like Canada, I would wait in the last rounds to select the goalie because as of now, we don't know who is going to be the starter.

But well, I am very happy with Khudobin :dunce:

That was my reasoning exactly for picking Montoya as high as I did. I was thinking Stewart or O'Sullivan before I remembered how few good goalies(in a fantasy draft sense) there are.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
BlueBleeder said:
With the 14th overall selection, Hong Kong is proud to select Swedish Center Carl Soderburg.
Good pick, probably the steal of the '04 draft, along with Mcgrath.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm for it. That would still be fair to those that already picked, right?

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Jacobv2 said:
I'm for it. That would still be fair to those that already picked, right?

Why not? We would continue the draft just the way it is. That would make 11 players by team... 11 x 10 = 110, and there is over 200 players in the WJC, so that wouldn't be a problem.

TML

Dec 13, 2003
Hamilton
Is Alexander Radulov playing? I thought I read somewhere sayign he was left off the selection camp roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad