WJC Pool #3- Drafting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
insider said:
How does thursday, 7'o clock Eastern time sound? I want everyone to give me a yes/no here!

7:00 EST is 2:00 PM here where I live, so since I'm not on welfare, it wouldn't work for me!!! Could we try 10:00PM or 10:30PM EST??? I know that obviously the draft doesn't revolve around me, but if that'd be cool with the rest of you, I'd be all for it!!!

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
Team Taupymastah choose with their picks: Alexander Edler and Nicklas Backstrom from Sweden!

insider

Nov 14, 2003
xtra said:
enver lisin

Lisin-___________-Ryan
_________-___________-_______

_________-___________
_________

Schnieder

hmmm i hope i haven't made a mistake in my picks so far

as for the draft i am a partial yes. as of right now its fine but if i can't make it would it be ok for me to send you (insider) a list to pick from for me?
sure thing

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Bryanbryoil said:
7:00 EST is 2:00 PM here where I live, so since I'm not on welfare, it wouldn't work for me!!! Could we try 10:00PM or 10:30PM EST??? I know that obviously the draft doesn't revolve around me, but if that'd be cool with the rest of you, I'd be all for it!!!

I'm way in Atlantic time zone

The only way this would work if is we did it christmas eve in the afternoon (morning your time)

insider

Nov 14, 2003
Can we try to speed this up? I havn't picked in 2 days, and the tourney starts in 6 days!

insider

Nov 14, 2003
i had three players i thought would pass under the radar. One was Pohl. The second will be picked soon. The third isnt ON anyone's radar :D watch for 'em :yo:

insider

Nov 14, 2003
ok guys, starting at round 5, THREE HOURS. PM's will be important to get this done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->