WJC Player Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
These 2 guys are only on at the same time or the other makes the picks for the other one. It seems kinda weird

LOL its cause we know each other personally and share a keeper pay league fantasy team so we talk hockey all the time. I mean why the crap would we collude in a WJHC pool that means nothing? Anyways, sorry for the log jam with the duplicate pick Ill take Tomas Kana.

sandbox

Nov 6, 2005
These 2 guys are only on at the same time or the other makes the picks for the other one. It seems kinda weird

the reason why were on at the same time its because we're close friends and one notifies the other when its our turn to pick which are right after one another.

Hey eb0la11 ill trade you bergfors for mikko lehtonen? oh right theres no trading..right..:sarcasm:

Katicus

Jun 22, 2006
With my next two picks.....

I'll take

F- Kastitsyn - Belarus
D - Daniel Rahimi - Sweden

flamesfan01800

Jun 30, 2003
Saskatoon, Sask
Visit site
I will probably have very little computer access over the next few days because of some family stuff that is coming up. I have Pmd a list of my players to Cerebral so he can make my selections for me. I should be back in the swing of things come around Boxing Day. Everyone have a good xmas and good luck in the draft. I will keep daily stats for everyone as well. So see you in a couple of days

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I will probably have very little computer access over the next few days because of some family stuff that is coming up. I have Pmd a list of my players to Cerebral so he can make my selections for me. I should be back in the swing of things come around Boxing Day. Everyone have a good xmas and good luck in the draft. I will keep daily stats for everyone as well. So see you in a couple of days
Have fun! :) We only have a few rounds left so we should be able to get this sucker finished off by the time the tournament starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad