WJC on TV in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
SensGuy said:
Yes, ESPN2 will have USA's games.
Awesome, thanks. Hopefully ESPN2 will be showing Team Canada's games, I want to see how well Anthony Stewart does. Do you know where I can find a television schedule of the WJC for ESPN2? I looked all over ESPN.com and couldn't find much of anything.

Last edited:

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Accord said:
Awesome, thanks. Hopefully ESPN2 will be showing Team Canada's games, I want to see how well Anthony Stewart does. Do you know where I can find a television schedule of the WJC for ESPN2? I looked all over ESPN.com and couldn't find much of anything.

ESPN2 has the first three US games scheduled, but they don't hvae the game on 30th scheduled at the moment. I'm not sure if they are going to show it or not.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index?date=20041225

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
The games were on Direct TV last year. Does anyone know if they're carrying them again? I'm not sure whats going on with out the NHL package.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
#66 said:
The games were on Direct TV last year. Does anyone know if they're carrying them again? I'm not sure whats going on with out the NHL package.

They only showed Canada though through TSN's feed

Jedda

Sep 7, 2003
Boden, Sweden
Any chance that someone will be recording some games on the computer? I'm really interested in getting every possible game I can since here in Sweden we don't get any games at all on TV.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Finnish TV will only show Canada-Finland from the round robin but all the later games (QF, SF and Final) Finland plays in. Final will be shown regardless of the teams.

carl from pori

Dec 18, 2004
Webtv

Is there anybody who knows if they are going to webcast the games
I am specially interested in the Swedish-game´s

carl from pori

Dec 18, 2004
Jedda said:
Any chance that someone will be recording some games on the computer? I'm really interested in getting every possible game I can since here in Sweden we don't get any games at all on TV.

If you get any answer to your question about showing any games on the computer
can you contact me

Jazz

ESPN will televise three of Team USA’s four preliminary round games, all on its ESPN2 network. In addition, all U.S. games that lead to the gold-medal game will be televised on ESPN2, with the exception of a U.S. appearance in the gold-medal game, which will be carried on ESPN.

I am expecting these to be TSN produced games, being picked up by ESPN, in which case you Americans will get introduced to Pierre McGuire.. :)

The Slap Shop

Shop Like a King
Dec 23, 2002
Visit site
Yeah. Hopefully someone can get the games onto Bit Torrent. Penguins Classic games have been put on BT. Hopefully the WJC games can be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->