WJC: WJC Hockey Pool 2 - habsman56 is the Winner

Mach 9*

Thank you Habsman.

This Pool was noticeably much more active than the other pools.

I have a spot in next years...

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Thank you Habsman.

This Pool was noticeably much more active than the other pools.

I have a spot in next years...

No problem, thanks to everybody for being active, and very patient to my many mistakes :nod:

Next year is a while away, if you guys are still around/remember this, give me a PM a little while before hand.

Thanks guys!

Mach 9*

No problem, thanks to everybody for being active, and very patient to my many mistakes :nod:

Next year is a while away, if you guys are still around/remember this, give me a PM a little while before hand.

Thanks guys!

Hah, I may be at a few of the games, since they are in Buffalo.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Good win habsman..

Very good ran pool guys, impressed with how active we were and how quickly we picked our teams..would really like to do this for the olympics if you guys are down? maybe with more picks tho...

P.S - I ended up with 50 points (doesnt matter tho)

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Thanks guys, and sure to an olympic pool. We could do 9 forwards, 5 defensemen, 2 goalies if you guys want? Makes it bigger, and we can start earlier.

Oh, and thanks to the mod who edited the title, my 15 minutes of fame :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Grabovski

Aug 12, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Thanks guys, and sure to an olympic pool. We could do 9 forwards, 5 defensemen, 2 goalies if you guys want? Makes it bigger, and we can start earlier.

Oh, and thanks to the mod who edited the title, my 15 minutes of fame :sarcasm:

We should start soon. Like 3 weeks before the games actually start so we could get it done and we could take our time instead of last time where we wanted to finish like 5 rounds in a day lol.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
We should start soon. Like 3 weeks before the games actually start so we could get it done and we could take our time instead of last time where we wanted to finish like 5 rounds in a day lol.

Agreed. Would you guys be against starting it now? I'm actually busy during the days now.. and it would mostly be at night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad