WJC Group B: Dec 31 GDT - Russia vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
How about Khoudobin. This guy is awesome. Pogge, Khoudobin and maybe Rask, one of which will be the best goalie in the tournament.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
shaner89 said:
How about Khoudobin. This guy is awesome. Pogge, Khoudobin and maybe Rask, one of which will be the best goalie in the tournament.
Yeah...he was awesome last year :shakehead espacially in the finals...
The guy may be good, but he chokes when it counts.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Berkut said:

he deserves another chance. he will be fine. anyway great game for him today

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Yes, good game from him tonight tough! :)
I'm happy our attack is working great and all lines are firing! 21 goals scored so far!
:handclap:

Glen Erickson

Oct 16, 2005
shaner89 said:

I don't know if he will be good enough to walk away with a gold medal next week, but I like his performance so far. The kid has played in 13 international tournaments for Russia (let's assume I'm wrong and it's 12 :sarcasm:).

Unfortuanetly, the easiest thing for people to do is predict that someone will choke, because their is no risk in making the prediction

Pretty tough for anybody to imply he's a stiff, especially after 35 saves tonite against the Czechs. But I'm sure some experts will bring up a tough game from last year's WJC...

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Berkut said:

He didn't choke. Canada had a juiced up group last season. Too strong of a team even for freaking Tretiak Junior.

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
deandebean said:
He didn't choke. Canada had a juiced up group last season. Too strong of a team even for freaking Tretiak Junior.
No, they were not. At least 3 of canadian 6 goals were shots from outside of faceoff circles...He let in the first shot of the game...I mean, that game he really choked.

Last edited:

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Berkut said:
No, they were not. At least 3 of canadian 6 goals were shots from outside of faceoff circles...He let in the first shot of the game...I mean, that game he really choked.

I concur. He was less than briliant :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad