WJC Group B: Dec 29 GDT - Ukraine vs. Canada (0-10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
puck bunny said:
It's just a feeling but I think we will witness the biggest upset ever

4-1 ukraine wins over canada

That's going to be tough to do when the score is already 3-0 Canada. :p

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Gotta respect Stewart for not celebrating after his goal. :handclap:

I'm surprised its only 3-0 18 minutes in the 1st period. Ukraine is playing much better then I thought they would be.

THE NEXT ONE #87

Dec 18, 2003
Zurich
Visit site
If they thinking they too good to play hard for 60mins even against teams like Ukraine,... the coaching staff should more younger players involve like Crosby, cause the young guns have to prove and show their skills.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
THE NEXT ONE #87 said:
we can't they put the puck in the net???
How many PP need they....

I'm not impressed with their PP at all....They aren't getting quality chances and are holding the puck entirely to long.

Klein just set up Tambellini's first goal quite nicely with a great defensive play.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Nigel Dawes.

6-0.

3 on 2, wrist shot from the slot.

This goalie can't save nothing.

Quite funny though..Ukraine had a golden opportunity ten seconds prior to Dawe's goal..loose puck in the slot in front of Canada's goalie Josh Harding and a Ukraine player when to shoot it and his stick broke

Definitely a missed opportunity to get a goal.

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
The posts critical of Canadian play are too funny - how badly would you like them to run the score up?

This game is a joke and means nothing.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
9-0 Canada.

Dan Paille on the PP.

End of the 2nd period.

Canada scored 6 goals..my prediction came true :)

Last edited:

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
gb701 said:
The posts critical of Canadian play are too funny - how badly would you like them to run the score up?

This game is a joke and means nothing.

Why? This is the WJC and the kids have to set good work ethics for bigger games along the road. If they aren't performing as well as they should, then we have every right to criticize them. Just because you will settle for sub-par efforts does not mean that I and many others have to. :shakehead. I'm not alone in my criticisms anyways, listen to the announcers while watching the game, and you will see that the Canadiens were not performing up to their expectations either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad