WJC Group B: Dec 29 GDT - Ukraine vs. Canada (0-10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV

Jun 23, 2002
Canada could score 20 goals if they wanted. Ukraina team is already tired from the two first games. They don't even have that great goalie weaker teams often have. Personally I'm going to skip this game and take a day off.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Btw, if any of the Canadian posters dares to celebrate each Canadian goal today in this thread, I urge those people to get a life. Ukraine is no measure of your teams real capabilities.

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
Jussi said:
Btw, if any of the Canadian posters dares to celebrate each Canadian goal today in this thread, I urge those people to get a life. Ukraine is no measure of your teams real capabilities.

Hehe, as if that will stop them... ;)

Imagine what would happen if Mr. Crosby were to score a hattrick or so :eek:

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
L3DZ3P said:
15-0 Canada.Btw did you know the heaviest player on the ukrainian roster is 176 pounds (Omg).

What go you call a 176 lb U20 Ukraine?.....A glutton!

Hope the boys don't get penalties just for finishing their checks.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
leafssuck said:
If the boys feel the need to be nice 7 or 8 nothing. If they want to go at it for keeps 14, 15, 16,... maybe push the swedish record of 21.

If goals scored wasn't a factor I'd say Canada would keep the score "civil" but because it does, I think they will run it up (like any team would). I say 14-0 Canada.

chicpea*

Belgian Fan said:
11-1 Canada, I think Harding will let in one, nothing serious though

Does evveryone think Harding will get the start? I'm not so sure. He probably will, but sometimes it's better to go with one all the way.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
This is so sad. I feel so bad for the Ukranian team. The Canadians are just manhandling them physically right now.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Enoch said:
This is so sad. I feel so bad for the Ukranian team. The Canadians are just manhandling them physically right now.
I wish I could see the game, but I agree - it has to be so disheartening to be beaten so badly. I give their players a big pat on the back for even showing up.

If it wouldn't mean anything in the final standings, I'd love to see the Ukraine score at least one goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->