WJC Group A: Dec 30 GDT - USA vs. Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Graves*

St.Louis sports fan said:
Walt Kyle has got to put Oshie with someone who can finish. Gerbe ghas been set up by him with numerous glorious scoring chances infront and nothing.......
Schremp.

joe_shannon_1983*

When is the U.S.A. going to start pounding Switzerland?

USA!

Dec 26, 2004
Sounds like the Swiss are playing the trap which is a good plan

St.Louis sports fan

Mar 1, 2002
St. Louis
Visit site
Schremp would be an ideal linemate for Oshie. It's not like it's been here and there. He's been all over the ice the entire tournamnet. Speed, stick-handling, and passing.....just nobody to finish Oshie's hard work.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
USA! said:
Only 4 call as of right now
Is it the Czech reffing? He was good in the first game with Canada and Finland. I just hope that we get a good ref for tomorrow's big game. I would hate to lose or win a game where there are over 30 minor pentalies called.

swisdan

Feb 18, 2005
earth
qube.cpacon.com
St.Louis sports fan said:
Kessel's been all over, but he's going to have to finish off some of his rushes. He hit the post and he's been dangerous all game....he's gotta breakout before the Canada game.

With this team, the danger comes from anywhere. It's a amazing team that the USA has got. The real favorit with this line-up....

But it's a poor year for the Switzerland team. But they are fighting with their great hearts and a good goaltender (in front: only Sprunger an Diaz are in the same level that USA's). I think it's not enough for beating this great USA.

Rounder

Jan 23, 2005
GagneOwnsYou said:
Ryan with another goal. Man he sucks.

Hard to believe huh, i full strength shift in the first period, one goal, maybe he earned a shift or 2 in the second

joe_shannon_1983*

What is it about the Swiss that causes 'elite' teams to forget how to play hockey?

Is the Swiss team getting their women to tire out other teams before games?

swisdan

Feb 18, 2005
earth
qube.cpacon.com
ferns8916 said:
What is it about the Swiss that causes 'elite' teams to forget how to play hockey?

Is the Swiss team getting their women to tire out other teams before games?

It's simple, the swiss bother a lot his opponents. It's hard to play vs a defensive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->