WJC Group A: Dec 30 GDT - USA vs. Sweden (4-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
That was bound to happen eventually. Montoya is a goalie who likes to play the puck and even if he's pretty good at it mistakes still happen.

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
For those who know the Swedish team, the Washington Capitals drafted an Andreas Valdix in the 4th round in 2003. I thought Andreas Waldix was the same guy, despite the slight spelling variation.

Are they the same guy? If so, which spelling is correct?

Thanks for the info.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Phil333 said:
I've listened to every USA game through their site w. no problems.

28-21 shots in favor of USA through 2 periods.

Seems like Sweden carried the play in the 2nd. The U.S. needs to regroup and lay down the hammer in the 3rd.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Mobey said:
USA 5 (Parise, O'Sullivan 2, Moore, Fritsche)

SWE 2 (Steen, Nilsson)

I think this is a distinct possibility going into the 3rd period. Thus far in the tourny, the U.S. has started strong, faded a bit in the 2nd, and then go gangbusters in the 3rd. I can see that happening again against Sweden. The Swedes are resilient though, so this won't be a walk in the park.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Rob said:
I tried several times to log on to the site but I haven't had any success so far. My guess is that there are too many people listening to the game.

I had problems as well but I disabled my firewall (norton) and then it worked

ANDREAS VALDIX is the correct spelling, and yes .. it's Caps draftee who is playing for Sweden.

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Gut check time for the U.S! If they can regroup and win this game this will no doubt add to their confidence. They have had it fairly easy so far so a little bit of adversity is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad