WJC Group A: Dec 29 GDT - Norway vs. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
SammyTheBull said:
That was charging? I hope the Olympics aren't called like this :shakehead

No, we get real referees for the Olympics.

The crowd is so pissed they are even booing penalties against Norway.

I feel bad for people that wasted their good money to go to this atrocity.

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
Resolute said:
No, we get real referees for the Olympics.

The crowd is so pissed they are even booing penalties against Norway.

I feel bad for people that wasted their good money to go to this atrocity.

:biglaugh: The Minnie vs Calgary game can't come soon enough

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
For the love of god, no more penalties for either side. I just can't take it anymore, I'm going crazy watching this game. Any time either team tries to get some momentum, a penalty is called (which is about every 30 seconds) and then everytime a team gets a powerplay, a penalty is called that negates it.

That charging call against Bolland was the worst I've seen in the tournament so far. He didn't leave his feet even an INCH. It's called hockey. However, the sad thing is that a lot of the Canadian penalties have been just, the team discipline is atrocious. I feel even worse for the Norwegians because the majority of their calls against have been incredibly suspect, more so then Canada.

This is possibly the worst hockey game I've ever watched in my entire life.

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
Aaron Vickers said:
Anyone know who is reffing the game between Canada and the States? A part of me is pulling for a referee who likes physical contact.

Since it will be a "neutral" official, we will more than likely be stuck with some other European idiot.

As much as I despise Rob Matsouka, I hope that Canada and the US get together, go to the IIHF and request he calls this game. He is a terrible official, but at least he knows the North American game.

gobolt7

Sep 24, 2003
Florida.
I really wish I had these games live on TV, these refs sound like they have met the qualifacations to work in the NHL. :D

SammyTheBull

Dec 1, 2005
Westcoasthabsfan said:
Please bring back Paul Romanuk and Bob Mackenzie.... I cant stand listening to these two guys much longer.....

:cry: :cry:

I actually like Miller and Mcguire much more appeasing than HNIC's bob Cole and Harry Neil

espo*

Aaron Vickers said:
Anyone know who is reffing the game between Canada and the States? A part of me is pulling for a referee who likes physical contact.
Every part of me is hoping for that.

espo*

Brock said:
For the love of god, no more penalties for either side. I just can't take it anymore, I'm going crazy watching this game. Any time either team tries to get some momentum, a penalty is called (which is about every 30 seconds) and then everytime a team gets a powerplay, a penalty is called that negates it.

That charging call against Bolland was the worst I've seen in the tournament so far. He didn't leave his feet even an INCH. It's called hockey. However, the sad thing is that a lot of the Canadian penalties have been just, the team discipline is atrocious. I feel even worse for the Norwegians because the majority of their calls against have been incredibly suspect, more so then Canada.

This is possibly the worst hockey game I've ever watched in my entire life.
it's top five for sure.It's an awful game.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
insider said:
Hey Everyone Look, Its 5 On 5 !!!!

10 seconds later... not anymore... :shakehead

Every time Bourdon hits someone, he turn toward the ref :biglaugh: priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad