Group: A

Online coverage (rosters, stats etc.)

Flags from 3dflags.com

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I expect Canada to come out very strong tonight after a poor performance against the Swiss. 11-1 Canada.

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
Canada played a very overconfident game versus the Swiss and almost got burned.
You can bet that Sutter will have their attention for this game and Canada will come out angry and crashing.
Feel bad for Norway, but I suspect this could be a very large rout.
12-2 Canada.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
8-0 Canada. They better play way better than they did against the Swiss. I'm surprized that Pogge gets the start. Latendresse has to play a better game. Hopefully he can get a couple of goals.

LeafErikson

Schwifty 24/7
Jun 23, 2004
Victoria B.C.
canucksfan said:
8-0 Canada. They better play way better than they did against the Swiss. I'm surprized that Pogge gets the start. Latendresse has to play a better game. Hopefully he can get a couple of goals.
I'm surprised that Pogge is getting the start aswell, only because you would think Dubnyk would get atleast one start, not because Pogge played poorly, because he didn't!

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I'm sure Sutter wants to get Canada rolling as a unit with a powerful win tonight in front of Pogge. If that means having Dubnyk not play at all this tournament, so be it. The important thing is to have the team unified and confident in each other going forward.

Zetterberg4Captain*

8-0 Canada

Bolland (3), Bertram, Latendresse, Cogliano, Boyd, Comeau

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
10 - 1 Canada.

Norway will get one with probably 25+ penalties called tonight. Canada better being banging and crashing and using their speed tonight to get things going for Saturday night. Canada is notorious for playing so-so against the weak teams, but I think Norway is waaaaaay overmatched that it won't matter and they will still blow out the Norwegians!

Dogbert*

4-1 Canada.

Pouliot, Boyd, Bourdon, Chipchura. The Norwegian goalie with 50+ saves.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
I can't be there, but I'll be there in spirit, wearing my USA Hockey jersey, cheering Norway in the form of "LETS GO NORWAY! *clapclap clapclapclap!* chants, and booing every time the Canadians are awarded a power play.

;)

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
nomorekids said:
I can't be there, but I'll be there in spirit, wearing my USA Hockey jersey, cheering Norway in the form of "LETS GO NORWAY! *clapclap clapclapclap!* chants, and booing every time the Canadians are awarded a power play.

;)

That's awesome. Good to see a healthy rivalry. That reminds me, the 'Belarus' chants at last year's WJHC game were priceless too. That was a good time. The video production people should have known not to bother zooming in on a loud, drunk, obnoxious fat guy wearing a team USA jersey and yelling into the camera the day after getting wiped by a relagation team. Especially when 90 per cent of the crowd in Grand Forks was from Winnipeg. Good stuff.

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
nomorekids said:

;)

In Spirit?

Who you gonna call?

ghostbusters-poster1.jpg

I want to see Poggemon get the shutout tonight.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Le Golie said:
I'm sure Sutter wants to get Canada rolling as a unit with a powerful win tonight in front of Pogge. If that means having Dubnyk not play at all this tournament, so be it. The important thing is to have the team unified and confident in each other going forward.
My worry is if something happens to Pogge, you have Dubnyk going into the medal round cold.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Le Golie said:
That's awesome. Good to see a healthy rivalry. That reminds me, the 'Belarus' chants at last year's WJHC game were priceless too. That was a good time. The video production people should have known not to bother zooming in on a loud, drunk, obnoxious fat guy wearing a team USA jersey and yelling into the camera the day after getting wiped by a relagation team. Especially when 90 per cent of the crowd in Grand Forks was from Winnipeg. Good stuff.
Just you wait. Norway and the USA have some close ties, and we've been promised vindication for what you did to us in the war of 1812. Don't think we've forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->