WJC Group A: Dec 29 GDT - Austria vs. Russia (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
CSKA said:
And i say 3:2 ! Yes ! I BELIEVE ! MY WERIM !!!

I'm certainly not going to write off the Russian team. I think the U.S./Russia match-up will be great. I'll be more confident of a positive outcome for the U.S. after I see what happens in our game against Sweden tomorrow. Go Без перевода!!!!!

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
SIBIR said:
Glazachev could not crack the team ... i'm not sure he could help ...

I simply DONT believe that !!! I think this BS Ishmanov is in trouble with everyone !!! :mad:

Look at the Glasatchev Stats from Spengler Cup !

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
SIBIR said:
I don't think so ... Ishmatov is strange .. but not an idiot.

Glazachev played in this season for the russian U20 team ... and it seems he was not good enough ...

Wasn´t he once labelled as the next Shanahan? Is he an overrated prospect?

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Glad to see Anshakov with another goal. He's the leading scorer for the Russian team now, correct?

:bow:

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Rabid Ranger said:
I'll have to say, you guys are great. Your enthusiasm, or should I say, ЭНТУЗИАЗМ, is pretty hilarious, in a good way! :yo:

Hey we just love HOCKEY ...... :D

st_roland

Peter25 said:
If only Russia had Mirnov, Zherdev and Glazachev on offense. I think they would look a totally different team.

Excuses, Excuses.

SIBIR

Dec 9, 2003
Berlin - Novosibirsk
CSKA said:
I simply DONT believe that !!! I think this BS Ishmanov is in trouble with everyone !!! :mad:

Look at the Glasatchev Stats from Spengler Cup !

he played three games for U20
fact: no goals, no assists ... and -3 !!!

the worst stats of the whole team!

i am sure he is overrated ... and his teammate Shafigulin is by far a better prospect

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
SIBIR said:
but he is right .. we still have to stay objective ... on the other side:

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt!!! :D

I hate that BS you know ? I mean the same BS as every year ! Excuses.....Excuses...Excuses Why post such a BS ?

Ich glaube das wahre Team werden wir gegen die Usa sehen ....gut oder schlecht ! :rolly:

st_roland

CSKA said:
very classy post :handclap:

I didn't see the game, but I know that Russia has the talent to absolutely beat Austria by more than 2 goals. I'm not trying to be rude, but i haven't read any american fans complaining about not having Schremp, Brown or Howard.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
st_roland said:
I didn't see the game, but I know that Russia has the talent to absolutely beat Austria by more than 2 goals. I'm not trying to be rude, but i haven't read any american fans complaining about not having Schremp, Brown or Howard.

ok ok youre right ok ? Let us stop this .

SIBIR

Dec 9, 2003
Berlin - Novosibirsk
st_roland said:

who is complaining here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad