WJC Group A: Dec 29 GDT - Austria vs. Russia (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazzy

Mar 6, 2002
BC
www.gocanucks.net
Not a contest at all in my opinion.. I'll go with 8-1 Russia. Krikunov gets his first goal or two of the toruney which will hopefully lead him to more.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
I hope the day off helps Team Austria not to break a way in the third period. If this is the case, a realistic score could be 4-0 Russia. If they start burying the chances they have, they could even score a goal or two.

If not ... bah, I don't wanna think of it.

Lange will again be the center of attention, no doubt about it.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Russia in a walk, but Austria might score a couple. I say 9-2 Russia. Vanek gets on the scoresheet for Austria.

ZBORNAJA

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
If Russia scores over 7,8 i would be very suprised!I believe that slovan soul and temperament are to much enigmatic for destruction with scores like 11-0 ...After 3,4-0 i predict a start of individual showcase

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
ZBORNAJA said:
If Russia scores over 7,8 i would be very suprised!I believe that slovan soul and temperament are to much enigmatic for destruction with scores like 11-0 ...After 3,4-0 i predict a start of individual showcase

Hum, I'm not so sure.....

Generally, russia beat those Team with pretty high score.. Something like 12-2....

And Canada, something like 8-0....

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
SHAIBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROSSIJAAAAAAA VPERÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖD !!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->