WJC Group A: Dec 28 GDT - Russia vs. Sweden (5-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Chimera*

IIHF is out to lunch - totally.

50.55 4 - 3 PP1 Sweden 9. NILSSON, Robert
(25. BJORK, Johan)
(7. TANG, Alexander)
49.52 2 min Russia 26. GROT, Denis Highsticking
46.38 4 - 2 EQ Russia 29. ANSHAKOV, Sergei
(17. MALKIN, Evgeny)

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
This is the most confusing post ever. All I see are four letter words that I don't know spelled out using 13 of each followed by a bunch of exclamation marks.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
So, Russia wins. No surprises here. I'm still hoping that we (sweden) can beat Slovakia for the 3rd spot though.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Exciting game to follow, I wish I could have watched it though. I assume Sweden put up a good fight and hopefully we can give team USA a good game and defeat Slovakia for the third spot in the group.
Congrats Russian fans! :)

Dr_Chimera*

Very pissed off here... These are the Swedes here - yeah ,they even made Canada a bit nervous, but this is not cool - not cool.
Time to get it together, guys.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Dr_Chimera said:
Very pissed off here... These are the Swedes here - yeah ,they even made Canada a bit nervous, but this is not cool - not cool.
Time to get it together, guys.

let us wait and see

chicpea*

Well, big surprise, I can't access the IIHF site - again! Can someone please tell me who was in net for the Russians against Slovakia and today against Sweden. I'm assuming it was Barulin?
Thanks in advance

Dr_Chimera*

chicpea said:
Well, big surprise, I can't access the IIHF site - again! Can someone please tell me who was in net for the Russians against Slovakia and today against Sweden. I'm assuming it was Barulin?
Thanks in advance

I have access to iihf and I still don't know.

chicpea*

Dr_Chimera said:
Yeah, pretty sure it's Barulin.
Well, that's what I thought too, but when I did see the site it had both Russian goalies listed as 1GP - and I thought Barulin was in net v. Slovakia. Thus, I am confused - Thanks for your help though

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Does anyone know if Anshakov's goals were quality goals or garbage goals?

I'm a Pens fan and need something to be excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad