WJC Group A: Dec 26 GDT - Slovakia vs. Russia (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
a very good result for Slovakia, perhaps we are all underrating them as a team?

dragonwyck

Does anyone have a decent box score for this game... the iihf.com one is all f'ed up.

I'd like to know the goals and assists and how many shots Barulin faced.

BCCHL inactive

dragonwyck said:
Does anyone have a decent box score for this game... the iihf.com one is all f'ed up.

Being the opening afternoon of the tournament, I would be patient. The IIHF will have the stats very soon....and they will get better as the tournament goes along. The people running the live updates are using a different system than they did last year, so they have to get used to it.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
dragonwyck said:

all i know for now is Ovechkin 1 G + 1 A .........the same for Shkotov

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Van said:
Being the opening afternoon of the tournament, I would be patient. The IIHF will have the stats very soon....and they will get better as the tournament goes along. The people running the live updates are using a different system than they did last year, so they have to get used to it.

In previous years,the game scoring,line-ups and rosters were all on one window.Now they have four separate windows.The Russia-Slovakia game was almost over and they had not updated the scoring since the second period.

dragonwyck

RangerBoy said:
In previous years,the game scoring,line-ups and rosters were all on one window.Now they have four separate windows.The Russia-Slovakia game was almost over and they had not updated the scoring since the second period.

There are some programming issues.... the 'Live' link has up to date scoring and penalties, but the 'Summary' link hasn't updated since the 2nd period.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Man how stupid could I be? I knew that Schwarz was playing for Czech Republic... :dunno:

As for Pestunov a two-way forward, I knew that also but I had a feeling that he was going to have one heck of a game... "Only" one assist tonight, well he didn't do too bad.

dragonwyck

CSKA said:
Best players Ovechkin + Hlavac ( Slovakien Goali ) what a surprise ......

Can you tell me how Barulin and Shkotov looked?

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
dragonwyck said:
Can you tell me how Barulin and Shkotov looked?

sorry i cant watch the games ...... i have only a russian live-gameticker

Ovechkin had a lot of chances ! Shkotov missed the open net in the 2nd i think ......... Russia outshoot the Slovaks so i think it was a bad day for Barulin.

dragonwyck

Well... it's only two goals so that doesn't necessarily mean much.

Gumby

Nov 14, 2003
By the beach!! FL
Visit site
Semin being on the 4th line is absolute BS! The Caps sent him over there because he needed some ice time (which he wasn't getting under that moron Cassidy, but would likely be getting now with the more uptempo, youngster friendly game Hanlon is playing) and this is what happens!? I know it's not the kid's attitude or anything.....he's been great with the Caps...even with Cassidy's BS. Anybody know what the F is going on with this?

Flonaldo

b-mad said:
I know it's not the kid's attitude or anything.....he's been great with the Caps...even with Cassidy's BS. Anybody know what the F is going on with this?
He looked tonight like he didn't give a rat's ass about anyone else but himself. I don't remember a single pass from him all night. A puckhog and a showboat.

Anyways, it doesn't matter whether he's on the first or the fourth line with coach Ishmatov. Back to the USSR and equal shifts for all lines, ya know. Semin probably played the third most minutes after Ovetshkin and Pestunov because he played 90 second shifts.

Ishmatov blasted his forwards and Semin was one of the prime targets. Get your act together kid.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Flonaldo said:
He looked tonight like he didn't give a rat's ass about anyone else but himself. I don't remember a single pass from him all night. A puckhog and a showboat.

Anyways, it doesn't matter whether he's on the first or the fourth line with coach Ishmatov. Back to the USSR and equal shifts for all lines, ya know. Semin probably played the third most minutes after Ovetshkin and Pestunov because he played 90 second shifts.

Ishmatov blasted his forwards and Semin was one of the prime targets. Get your act together kid.

:lol: :handclap:

nazzy

Mar 6, 2002
BC
www.gocanucks.net
I see that Krikunov got an unsportsmanlike penalty, Flonaldo, do you know why? Yapping at the refs? But it does look like he got 2nd line ice-time, how'd he look? I was surprised to see Grot on the first pairing, did he fair well? Thanks.

Flonaldo

nazzy said:
I see that Krikunov got an unsportsmanlike penalty, Flonaldo, do you know why? Yapping at the refs? But it does look like he got 2nd line ice-time, how'd he look? I was surprised to see Grot on the first pairing, did he fair well? Thanks.
Diving, and a quite transparent case of it.

Krikunov and the whole second line was pretty invisible. Krikunov and Malkin were two of the forwards that I'm sure were in question when Ishmatov blasted his forwards.

Didn't really notice Grot, sorry. I'll try to keep an eye on him on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad