WJC Gold Metal Game vs OHL Schedule Conflict

MisterDB

Apr 5, 2012
On Jan 5 2014 the gold metal game is scheduled for 1 PM. 3 OHL cites in Onatairo have scheduled games for 2 PM, Kingston, Mississaga and North Bay. I know that Sunday games in Kingston have a great discrepancy from announced to actual butts in the seat but if Canada makes the gold metal game there will be a lot more actual butts missing the game than normal.

Saginaw has a games scheduled for 4 PM.

For me in Kingston this won't be an issue if team Canada does not make the finals but if they do then there is a choice that has to be made. Go Sunday and watch Windsor play the Fronts for their only trip to Kingston or stay home.

If Canada is in the final I know what I am doing. I'll have the best of both watching them in Hi Def from home.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
On Jan 5 2014 the gold metal game is scheduled for 1 PM. 3 OHL cites in Onatairo have scheduled games for 2 PM, Kingston, Mississaga and North Bay. I know that Sunday games in Kingston have a great discrepancy from announced to actual butts in the seat but if Canada makes the gold metal game there will be a lot more actual butts missing the game than normal.

Saginaw has a games scheduled for 4 PM.

For me in Kingston this won't be an issue if team Canada does not make the finals but if they do then there is a choice that has to be made. Go Sunday and watch Windsor play the Fronts for their only trip to Kingston or stay home.

If Canada is in the final I know what I am doing. I'll have the best of both watching them in Hi Def from home.

Game times have been delayed in the past and I assume that will happen this year as well should that be an issue.

Heck, if the arena's have great video scoreboards, it would be smart to open the doors for the WJHC Gold game and then start the OHL game right after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad