PGT: WJC Gold Medal Game | Finland Win Gold Over USA 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I’m talking overall dominance. Canada isn’t dominating like they used to

This is honestly about Finland winning the gold with a great win over USA.

Finland is the best team in the tournament.

giphy.gif

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Congratulations to Team Finland for the well-earned Gold medal! :) The US also played very well and showed heart throughtout the tournament, congrats to them on the Silver medal.

Reactions: Koijari and Stubu

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Canada's still the leader in best on best, we won very easily in 2014 & prob would've had the best team in 2018. That's what really counts not World Juniors, these are only teenagers in select age groups.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
It made my week watching Canada embarrass themselves on home ice. Only a Canadian would be dumb enough to laugh at the Americans for winning silver

Finland are a classy team and not dirty players that lay on pucks and run goalies.

Many fans of teams that were eliminated were cheering for Finland to beat USA and win gold.

Calendal

May 16, 2016
London, England
Quite funny.

Just read that Finland has the most guns and rifles per capita in the world.

Me not being able to bring my assault rifle and tank with me sound pretty insane after reading that.

Actually Iceland has most guns per capita in the world.

It’s not true, but you also ”just read it”.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
What make this even more impressive for the Fins is that they were missing 2 amazing talents in Kotkaniemi and Heiskanen and still managed to win gold. For a small country like Finland this is amazing.

Reactions: Ippenator and Stubu

Genu

Mar 19, 2011
Finland
Have to say, absolutety ridiculous that one bounce in Canada game lit fire under Finns asses. Played their best hockey in semifinals and finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->