WJC games to be streamed on TSN Broadband

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006
Anyone got it working with a proxy? Tried a couple, but it just keeps saying I'm connecting from outside Canada.

same problem tried 3 different ones same problems with all, and TV-U player is pretty bad

the more people on tvu player the better the quality gets becausae it is P2P so the people who know how to use TVU player try to use it

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
why doesn't a network like B2 send out a crew to this tourney and broadcast the games for 5-6 dollars? They'd make a ton of money from non-Canadians and increase the exposure greatly. I know I'd pay for the majority of these WJC games at 5-6 dollars a game.

bayrider

Jun 4, 2006
Montreal
Great, looks like I'm limited to watching the crappy US games. And if the US don't qualify, I guess we won't see any finals matches either.

RedLightDistrict

Jan 21, 2005
Would any one know the the software requirements for a Mac? I have reason to believe I need another compenent, given that "TSN's Broadband Highlights" did not work.

Microsoft Active seems to only be compatible with Windows-based computers.

Thanks, it be greatly appreciated, b/c I don't want to have to buy CenterIce merely for the WJC's.

BI, you should have FireFox and Flip4Mac if you are using a mac to view any TSN content...

Here you go...Flip4Mac
Firefox

Even though us Yankees can't view the feed....these still help with other multimedia

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
now we just need an english audio feed that lines up with it.... i tried the fan 590 radio and the TVU audio.... no dice, it's about 45 seconds behind.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
For people outside of Canada who are interested in watching the game between Canada and Sweden (replay), here's the full game as seen on Swedish television. It's in Swedish, and might be choppy, plus the game is already over, but... :)

(Windows Media Player Format)
http://svt.se/content/1/c6/72/85/95/ishockey.asx

(RealPlayer Format)
http://svt.se/content/1/c6/72/85/95/ishockey.ram

If you want to watch a replay of the Canada game (and a good quality one), you can view it at the TSN broadband site. I'm not in Canada and couldn't see the live game stream on TSN but I could view the replay on the site.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad