WJC: Dec 30 GDT - Finland vs. Switzerland

edd1e

Sep 11, 2004
Helsinki, Finland
Cool, another game i'll miss. Does anyone know if this game is available in a recorded form or something like that? YLE's extended highlight reel wont help either.

Savolainen

Oct 10, 2005
It will be a very difficult game for Finland but my prediction is a 3-1!

Goals Finland: Lindgren, Lehtonen, Joensuu

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
Finland's first line continues its superb performance. 5-1 to Finland - goals for Osala, Lehtonen, Lindgren, Laakso and Lahti.

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Finland gets the early lead: PP goal by Osala, assisted by Lehtonen and Lindgren. Looking good so far.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Certainly looks that way! :) Another PPG by Osala, this time assisted by Lindgren only.

Yes, but they should avoid receiving all the times penalties for slashing, misconduct because checking from behind etc. Especially 10 minutes penalties for checking from behind are really useless. I don't know why finnish players are weakening their team all the time with such unnecessary penalties.

petteri

Apr 22, 2006
Miami, FL USA
From the scoresheet a good period for Finland, minus the penalties. What was the misconduct for? (Ahh, checking from behind.) Is this game being show live in Finland? Any radio coverage?

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Yes, but they should avoid receiving all the times penalties for slashing, misconduct because checking from behind etc. Especially 10 minutes penalties for checking from behind are really useless. I don't know why finnish players are weakening their team all the time with such unnecessary penalties.

Agreed, and I don't know why they do it. Perhaps they are a little too psyched?

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Yeah. This is going to be an easy one.

Not!

The Swiss are always dangerous in the WJC's.

We have already taken 5 minor penalties.

It seems like our boys need to calm down or maybe Marcus Vinnerborg is reffing this game :madfire:

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
Petteri: Not live, but YLE TV2 will show the game starting from 1650 hrs (you probably knew that).

We are certainly getting too much penalties again. In the first two games there were a couple of easy whistles among them, however. The bigger team gets penalties easier from tackles?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->