WJC: Dec 28 GDT - Slovakia 3 Sweden 6

reaper

May 1, 2005
Can someone please remove the crackpike from the ref's mouth? This guy must be high... Hopefully he won't ruin this period for us.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
The ref has seen what no one else has seen. Just great. I mean, wth? How can you give 3 absolute borderline penalties to the same team in the same period?

The high stick on Ribbenstrand was nothing to talk about, but the rest?

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Things are not looking good at all. The swedes are nervous and do not work hard enough. The Slovaks on the other hand get stronger every minute. Lets hope Sweden can get some play going and stay out of the penalty box..

..OT but I just have to complain. The top two lines are composed wrong. Especially Bergfors-Bäckström. Split them up ASAP. The two bottom lines are working much better together.

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås
Things are not looking good at all. The swedes are nervous and do not work hard enough. The Slovaks on the other hand get stronger every minute. Lets hope Sweden can get some play going and stay out of the penalty box..

..OT but I just have to complain. The top two lines are composed wrong. Especially Bergfors-Bäckström. Split them up ASAP. The two bottom lines are working much better together.

I agree, but how would you fix them? Do you want to split up the lines that have worked?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad