WJC: Dec 28 GDT - Slovakia 3 Sweden 6

Crazyhorse

Sep 2, 2006
Gothenburg
I will be very surprised if it isn't Gistedt again.

Anyway, i hope we could get our offence going today.

Prediction: Swe - Slo: 4-1

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
5-0 for Sweden. They need a bug win to not only stay in the race for the second seed in pool A for the playoff round but to gain some confidence and momentum for their big game against the US.

SChan*

Maybe the death of Sandlin can spark the guys emotionally today. Especially Backstrom who is a brynasare afterall, and sandlin recently praised him.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Sweden has to win this game in order to advance and the Slovaks knows it. Which is perfect for them because that means that they can do what CzechoSlovakian teams do best, sit back and defend and wait for turnovers.

MikeyMagic

Jun 22, 2005
Go Slovakia! Do they even have a decent team this year? I don't really follow their junior team very closely, but I'm chearing for them because I have family from Slovakia.

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
will this game be streamed anywhere on the internet? if it will be, a link would be great.

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
Ok, 10 minutes to go. I'm getting excited!

Jhonas Enroth in net apparently. Why?!

Edit: Bendelin says it's because he doesn't want one goalie to play too many games, and Enroth has looked good in practice. I still think it's a bad choice, this is an important game and Gistedt was very solid against Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad