WJC: Dec 28 GDT - Russia 6 Switzerland 0

The Viking Fury

Nov 28, 2005
He faced a few shots some really good once. SUI did not score on him. So how dyou think he looked?
Well from the lopsided score I would think that Russia simply dominated them and didn't let them get any good scoring chances. I couldn't watch the game, so I was trying to find out if the shutout was more of him standing on his head versus the defenders in front of him playing a great game.

Personally as a caps fan, I'm looking for him to be standing on his head. But like I said, I couldn't watch the game.

bulgaria

Mar 13, 2006
photo-forum.net

Спосибо Kaktus.У нас в Болгарии есть только РТР Планета спорт,но они мачи не показывают!:clap:

devilman

Feb 27, 2002
Burn Berne
1 bad game each tourney, hope this has a good learning effect for the Swiss team. Must have been one of those games.

Congrats to the Russians and thx for the lessons :)

Haute Couture

Feb 27, 2002
Bay of Pigs
Visit site
но Варламов - это им не письки на заборах рисовать

...but to score against Varlamov is not as simple as to draw penises on the fence:biglaugh:

And believe me, it has nothing to do with his first name ;). Some of the aphorisms surely sound weird when you translate them directly.

Good game from Russia. Let's not jinx them, though. When they're darkhorses, they usually succeed (Or when you give up on them after they start awfully - they pick it up). Conversely, when they start playing well, in the end they disappoint.

woot_woot

Dec 26, 2006

can someone move those files to a better ftp server? it always tells me that foreign traffic exceededrussian and I can't download it. I can provide you with hosting with unlimited traffic. (well almost unlimited)

Kaktus*

но Варламов - это им не письки на заборах рисовать

...but to score against Varlamov is not as simple as to draw penises on the fence:biglaugh:
When I was coping pasting this comment yesterday to HF boards I was laughing my arse off. Seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad