WJC: Dec 28 GDT - Finland 6 Czech Republic 2

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Both teams need better efforts for this game then their first games. However, i still think the Czechs are a little more talented and will win 4-2

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Finland is going to bounce back after an embarassing loss to a hard fighting Belarus. Rask is gonna have an amazing game as he has in the past, not like the one against Belarus.
Lindgren, Lehtonen and Komarov for the goals. :yo: :yo: :yo:

Suomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incarnation

Dec 29, 2005
Finland
Hopefully Rask can carry this team on his back when needed. I also expect Joensuu and Huhtanen to step up and score some goals and throw some hits.

Let's kick some Czech ***!

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006
I also expect Joensuu and Huhtanen to step up and score some goals and throw some hits.

It's about time for him to do something. He has not yet (incl. practise games) shown anything close to the expectations.

Scoring relies too much at the moment on Lehtonen-Lindgren -duo. The other forwards must stop the cringing and instead of having a mindset of "Trying my best to score" - GO AND MAKE THE GOAL.

Finland is the underdog, but I expect an aggressive presence from Finnish troops that will give us the much needed win 4-2.

Joretus

Both teams need better efforts for this game then their first games. However, i still think the Czechs are a little more talented and will win 4-2

You are being too kind to Finland. Czechs are WAY more talented. Actually Finland have just couple of potential NHL'ers. And with coaching like we have...well... it won't help.

Fawkes

Jan 16, 2006
It will be a tough match and I would be surprised if there would be a bigger than 2 goals differential at the end of the game. No doubt that the Czechs are favourites going to this game but Finland plays always better when they are underdogs. I hope that Finland will win by a goal or two. Maybe 3-2 to the Finns? And hopefully Lindgren, Lehtonen and Laakso will keep on scoring. And maybe Joensuu could actually finally do SOMETHING? On the other hand, I havent expected much from him in a long time. Talking about overhyped player...

SP

Oct 24, 2006
Any chance we can watch this? Doesn't seem to be on TSN...

Centre ice? TVU?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Considering the game isn't on Finnish tv until 7 pm Finnish time, would it be too much to ask to not put the current score on the thread title? I'd hate to be spoiled by coming here and see the score displayed on the front page.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Considering the game isn't on Finnish tv until 7 pm Finnish time, would it be too much to ask to not put the current score on the thread title? I'd hate to be spoiled by coming here and see the score displayed on the front page.

I will not add the score in the thread title, but I cannot answer for the other 10 mods/supermods that have the same 'powers' as me.

Fawkes

Jan 16, 2006
As cibtom already posted:

12.39 0-1 Sobotka (Svoboda, Vojta) PP

Finland has already four penalties in this period. :shakehead

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
Mikko Lehtonen II is quietly having a great tournament so far. 1+1 alredy in this game, 3+1=4 pts overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->