WJC: Dec 27 GDT - Switzerland 4 Belarus 1

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
This will make it allot easier for the finns. Now all they need to do is beat the Swiss and keep a good +/-.

Tritsche

Apr 12, 2005
Lenzburg
This will make it allot easier for the finns. Now all they need to do is beat the Swiss and keep a good +/-.

I am not sure if that is really so easy like you said. The swiss are a tough opponent and you will have to play a good game to win that one. Yeah, I am swiss so maybe I am not the right person to be realistic, but I don't think the Finns will win the game against us.

Phenomenon

Jun 10, 2006

If Chech and Russia win all of their remaining games, a 2-goal win from Switzerland will be enough for Finland to playoff rounds I think. Before speculating what is easy and what is not, they must stop underachieving as a whole. With a performance similar to yesterday Finland will not win a game in this tournament.

itzabreeze

Jul 12, 2006
Can someone PLEASE post video's of Simek's goals?. Also, how did he look? & what do you guy's think Simek's potential is?

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Can someone PLEASE post video's of Simek's goals?. Also, how did he look? & what do you guy's think Simek's potential is?
Simek has been scoring goals for fun during his rookie season in the defensive minded WHL, he has good size, great hands, great shot, good speed. Needs to work on his defensive game and also sometimes tries to do to much on his own. But I think his game will translate well to the "new" NHL.....

lennie

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Simek has been scoring goals for fun during his rookie season in the defensive minded WHL, he has good size, great hands, great shot, good speed. Needs to work on his defensive game and also sometimes tries to do to much on his own. But I think his game will translate well to the "new" NHL.....

Thanks!

Sounds like Simek has a chance to be a real steal for the Nucks.

espo*

I am not sure if that is really so easy like you said. The swiss are a tough opponent and you will have to play a good game to win that one. Yeah, I am swiss so maybe I am not the right person to be realistic, but I don't think the Finns will win the game against us.

You're right in that it won't be easy for them.The Finns will have to play well to take the game against the Swiss.The Swiss are pretty damn good at this tournament.

Roger's Pancreas*

You're right in that it won't be easy for them.The Finns will have to play well to take the game against the Swiss.The Swiss are pretty damn good at this tournament.

The last couple of years, the Swiss have played some very competative hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->