WJC: Dec 27 GDT - Canada 6 USA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
canada's team better step up. but let's face it, we'll not have a team like last year's one with guys like Crosby, Bergeron and Phaneuf...

Dude, that was two years ago. But yeah, I don't think we'll ever have a better team than that one just because there was an NHL lockout and any and all eligible players played were able to play. I think that WJHC was the year where Canada proved how good their hockey program really is, because if you think about it Sidney Crosby, Jordan Staal, and Gilbert Brule could still be playing for this years team!

The n00b King ©*

Dude, that was two years ago. But yeah, I don't think we'll ever have a better team than that one just because there was an NHL lockout and any and all eligible players played were able to play. I think that WJHC was the year where Canada proved how good their hockey program really is, because if you think about it Sidney Crosby, Jordan Staal, and Gilbert Brule could still be playing for this years team!

my bad, but yeah the bold part is def true add Latendresse to that list.

Skyblaze

Aug 17, 2006
Montreal
Hmm, they seem to have moved the broadcast camera down for this one. It's too bad, I happened to like the high camera angle from yesterday's game.

fufonzo

Feb 28, 2004
I know someone asked this already but anyone know of an audio feed for the game?

The n00b King ©*

i guess im used to seeing NHL games too often, but is it me or do the players seem to kind of suck at handling the puck while skating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad