U18: WJC day 4 and 5 GDT

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Slovak hockey officials will say they are happy with result of 1 win in the tournament which will be against Latvia. They will say Slovak hockey is making progress and we should be happy to even play at this tournament. Truly sad.

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Cacho post game: “I believe we are trending in the right direction with Slovak hockey.”
Um did he watch the same game as all of us did. Relegation shouldn’t be out of the question. Can never be optimistic with slovak hockey this way you will never be disappointed
:banghead:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Just put Nybeck on the PP instead of Grewe and let Holmström play his natural position on the goal line. Very awkward looking 2nd PP unit.

Björnfot, Söderström and Broberg have been as advertised. Holtz has to be sharper but he's clearly been told to shoot at all times so that's good.

Reactions: Vesperia

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Just put Nybeck on the PP instead of Grewe and let Holmström play his natural position on the goal line. Very awkward looking 2nd PP unit.

Björnfot, Söderström and Broberg have been as advertised. Holtz has to be sharper but he's clearly been told to shoot at all times so that's good.
I think it's time to seperate Raymond, & Holtz. Don't really like how they both have utilized eachother. Maybe it's because of Henriksson?(as in, because Raymond's been playing with him all the time)

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
Finnish boys are salty, that czechs have better talent this year, but dont worry, you will get trashed by our 2002´s soon, we will be allways better than Finland and last 5 years will not change it. We are slowly climbing on top again, deal with it. BTW all of our goals were absolutely beautiful.

Allways :laugh: Sounds like you have a lot of anger that has built up during the long period of Czech being complete trash. For your sake I hope what you say is true...having that much negativity in your system is seriously bad for ones health :thumbu:

I don't think he really meant what he said. I hope I'm not wrong when I say that because the irony of that statement is pure comedy, as it is most certainly not true. :laugh:

Let me put it this way: With the current system and people in charge I believe that the light at the end of the tunnel might just as well be another train.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Finnish boys are salty, that czechs have better talent this year, but dont worry, you will get trashed by our 2002´s soon, we will be allways better than Finland and last 5 years will not change it. We are slowly climbing on top again, deal with it. BTW all of our goals were absolutely beautiful.

No, you don't. There might not be a Czech player picked in the first round this year.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
So the Swiss are beating Belarus and Slovakia is losing to Latvia... talk about a weird tournament. Go Slovakia Go!

ijuka

May 14, 2016
So if Switzerland beats Belarus, not only will the team have done better vs teams Finland lost to, but Finland will also need to win in regulation. Would be funny if Finland got relegated.

su24

Sep 30, 2017
Swiss ties the game after clear offside. The refs are trying to save them very hard.
3 posts for Belarus in the 3rd.

Last edited:

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Good showing by the Latvians. In contrast to the past decade, the team has a great and disciplined coach in Sorokins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->