LD Dziambor - RD Szuber
LD Münzenberger - RD Glötzl
LD Stowasser - RD Pilu
LD Geuß

GK Bugl
GK Tiefensee
GK Quapp

But there are many questions:
- What about Dube and Samanski? Are they fit and available?
- Borzecki, Volek and Szuber with injuring. Are the fit in time?
- Reichel, Stützle and Peterka are all available or none. Last stand: all in
- Third Goalie is replaceable. Lunemann and Vieregge are good options. In my opinion is Lunemann the best Goalie after Bugl.

Other opinions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick41

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
But there are many questions:
- What about Dube and Samanski? Are they fit and available?
- Borzecki, Volek and Szuber with injuring. Are the fit in time?
- Reichel, Stützle and Peterka are all available or none. Last stand: all in
- Third Goalie is replaceable. Lunemann and Vieregge are good options. In my opinion is Lunemann the best Goalie after Bugl.

Other opinions?

I don't know what the situation with Dube is right now, but the way he has been playing, whenever he got the chance, based on the comments by Mooseheads fans I am not sure he would be able to help this team that much. On the other hand if he is physically able it might be good for him to play with these guys for a change of pace and scenery.
I still don't know if Samanski wants to play for Germany. I hope so because he would be a good addition especially if we are missing any of the currently injured players you listed or any of the "big 3".

The goalie situation is interesting. Tiefensee is really good when he is on, but very inconsistent from what I have seen of him. I am confused why Lunemann has gotten so few chances with U18 this year. I saw him last year a few times and liked him a lot. I thought he was right there with Bugl.
I have always liked Marinus Schunda, but I have not seen him this season outside of one game and playing in the 2nd division of the DNL probably doesn't help his chances.
I have seen Vieregge only twice this season, but both times he was outstanding and one of those times was while he was getting shelled in the DEL 2.
Bugl should be a lock and the starter, then I would go with Lunemann as backup and either Quapp (who will probably be looked to as the starter next year) or Vieregge as third goalie. But ultimately the third goalie could be anyone, and it probably won't make a difference.

One guy who surprised and impressed me in what little I saw from the Dzurilla tournament last week (my stream kept going out), was Markus Schweiger. He is certainly small, but very quick, has good hands and great motor. Given my concerns with Dube I would probably drop him, move Herrmann up with Samanski and Eham and slot Schweiger in between Volek and Ramoser.

Reactions: Halfdan

Halfdan

May 23, 2017
Hockey rink
Markus Schweiger is high rated by the coaches. I love his skating and his stickhandling, but his shot is low-level and in a physically game he is no factor. For the WJC he is a risk in my opinion. In a team with starpower his offensive output is too low.

Vieregge really impressed me after not seeing for a few years.
Tiefensee has made headway in Mannheim, but I still think his footwork is too slow and his stick hand is not earth-shattering either. I don’t understand the hype about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad