Prospect Info: WJC 2020-21 - Let's Watch the Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
They need to catch they’re breath in the intermission. We’re reeling. I can’t believe Caufield can even walk after all the big hits he’s taken.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This is more the type of game I was expecting. I'm just glad that USA was able to jump out to the 2-0 lead in the first half of the game. Makes it a lot easier on them now when all they have to do is hang on.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Anyone see what happened to Turcotte? I just saw him flail when the puck wasn’t around him. Interference?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is it just me, or has Boldy's line kind of taken a backseat in ice time this period?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy is running out of gas

Yeah, seems like the whole team is outside of Knight, who's still doing the best you can ask of him.

Seems like they're leaning relatively heavy on the Brink, Berard, Farinacci line lately, and even they don't have the jump they did the first half of the game.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Credit where it's due, the US defense is doing a pretty good job of collapsing on their net and helping Knight out

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
We need a Beniers in our prospect pool. I don’t think he’ll be a big point producer but he is just a hound out there. What a crazy good forchecker
Kinda hope we're bad enough to get him tbh. I dunno if I see him or Rossi being that proverbial "real" 1C but as a 1/2 combo I think that'd be pretty neat

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We need a Beniers in our prospect pool. I don’t think he’ll be a big point producer but he is just a hound out there. What a crazy good forchecker
Kinda hope we're bad enough to get him tbh. I dunno if I see him or Rossi being that proverbial "real" 1C but as a 1/2 combo I think that'd be pretty neat

I would trade things that I shouldn't trade to move up to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad