Czech Republic: Wjc 2015

hans26

Oct 31, 2012
Shouldn't he take it over next year? I believe there were some kind of talks about this...

Yeah, I heard something like that too..It would make sense since next year is the year of "his" silver team.

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Let's hope Prerost makes the right decisions.....if we don't medal this year, next year may be our last good shot.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Let's hope Prerost makes the right decisions.....if we don't medal this year, next year may be our last good shot.

It would definitely be upsetting if we don't get a medal this year but I wouldn't be surprised because of how strong every other team is.
I also think that 2 years from now when the 97's are 19 we have a great shot at a medal as well. The 98 group is still good enough to help with that. But yes next year will be our best chance to win a medal or maybe gold.

hans26

Oct 31, 2012
Pasta reported to Providence. There is still plenty of time before WJC, so it's hard to say if that means something

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is watching Jakub Zboril smash those slap-shots from the point :naughty::naughty:

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Prediction of roster, not my opinion.

G: M. Svoboda, Vanecek, Vladar
D: Klok, Kostalek, Scotka, Stencel, Nemecek, Masin, Dvorak (Baranek)
F: O. Kase, Kampf, Vrana, Zacha, Mandat, Pastrnak, Kubalik, D. Kase, Indrak, Vozenilek, Ruzicka, Gorcik, Spacek (Karabacek, Zdrahal, Prikryl)

Looks like you weren't too far off! :handclap: :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad