Injury Report: Wiz out at least the next two games

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
Sucks, Wiz is playing good and Savard isn't very good. Probably going to see Nikitin and Tyutin paired and Johnson and Murray.

bizzz*

Great. The Jackets have 4 players who make 5+ mil. a year and all of them are injured now. That's 24 millions on the shelf.

bizzz*

Watched the Falcons a couple days ago and didn't like how Erixon looked out there. Springfield lost 4:5 and he was kind of indifferent. I think he was the one to blame for at least one Albany goal. He had a couple secondary assists though.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
the other half said she believes he just wanted to do Hockey and Heels again, so he got injured again...lol

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 1m
An update on James Wisniewski: his upper body injury will sideline him for "about a week," Richards said. #CBJ

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I just hope he is in game mode when he returns. Wiz was especially bad when he returned from injury last year, and took more than a few games to set himself straight at the start of this year.

thebus2288*

10 bucks says Murray takes the "next step" in the next few games not playing with Wiz. Would like to see Erixon in for Savard.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I'd go so far to say that Murray has been making Wiz look good - not the only way around.

Don't diminish Wiz to fit another agenda. Murray is excellent. He's also like 8 years old. Wiz is doing a good job out there in more ways than one.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Don't diminish Wiz to fit another agenda. Murray is excellent. He's also like 8 years old. Wiz is doing a good job out there in more ways than one.

Wow. I didn't realize the NHL was drafting kids so young these days. :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->