Confirmed with Link: Wiz hurt in car crash

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
If you read the Dublin Police incident report that I saw posted online, It seems they were leaving the Wiz residence and appeared to have obtained a high rate of speed in the .1 mile between Wiz's house and Brandon Dubinsky's house. They then left the road, hit the driveway culvert in Dubinsky's driveway, went airborne, hit a couple of trees and the car then spun and stopped in Dubinsky's neighbor's yard.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I wonder who and what they were driving.

Was Dubinsky IN the car?

Or I wonder if they were trying to "show off" going by and something went wrong.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I wonder who and what they were driving.

Was Dubinsky IN the car?

Or I wonder if they were trying to "show off" going by and something went wrong.

No indications that Dubinsky was involved at all from published reports. He wasn't in the car and it seems its just coincidence that his residence was involved in the crash.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Hmm...I wonder what Portzline has to say about this....
There is absolutely no reason to believe Dubinsky has anything to do with this. The only reason he is associated with this is because the accident report references his address as a location of the accident and he lives on the same street as Wisniewski inside the golf course. If anything Dubinsky is probably upset that his property was probably damaged.

The other 2 people in the vehicle were named and they are just other local guys. I think the driver is a doctor who seems like he will be charged with something although I don't think anything official has been filed yet.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
There is absolutely no reason to believe Dubinsky has anything to do with this. The only reason he is associated with this is because the accident report references his address as a location of the accident and he lives on the same street as Wisniewski inside the golf course. If anything Dubinsky is probably upset that his property was probably damaged.

The other 2 people in the vehicle were named and they are just other local guys. I think the driver is a doctor who seems like he will be charged with something although I don't think anything official has been filed yet.

Thanks. Was genuinely curious. I'd be willing to bet he has something to do with it, even if its just my theory of them "showing off" going by. Its just interesting that it happened right in front of his house. My Portzline comment was a little "nod" towards the Dubinsky/Vegas "incident" that he "reported" on.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Thanks. Was genuinely curious. I'd be willing to bet he has something to do with it, even if its just my theory of them "showing off" going by. Its just interesting that it happened right in front of his house. My Portzline comment was a little "nod" towards the Dubinsky/Vegas "incident" that he "reported" on.

His name is nowhere listed on the accident report as a witness or otherwise.

Dublin, Ohio, USA » Dublin Police Identify Muirfield Court Crash Victims

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

‘I was making fun of Portzline for that time he offered unnecessary, baseless speculation, thus fanning the flames of scandal while having no real information to offer.’

lulz

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad