Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
My thoughts:

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 8m8 minutes ago

.@HockeyGods why?

JKG08

Oct 6, 2014
Southern, OH
So depending on Anisimov's condition, we're missing 6 of our top 9 forwards, a top 4 D man, and our vezina winning goalie.

With the next couple weeks being all against eastern conference teams (and 5 metro rivals) every loss is going to be giving points to the same teams we have to battle for a playoff spot. Looks like another late season push.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
So depending on Anisimov's condition, we're missing 6 of our top 9 forwards, a top 4 D man, and our vezina winning goalie.

With the next couple weeks being all against eastern conference teams (and 5 metro rivals) every loss is going to be giving points to the same teams we have to battle for a playoff spot. Looks like another late season push.
we're literally missing 2 whole scoring lines in addition to our most offensive defenseman and our vezina winner

this is quite upsetting to think about

rangers91*

jeez what did this team do to anger the hockey gods so much, this is just getting ridiculous, i never seen a nhl get so many injuries to start the season like this ever.

jpsquill

Oct 15, 2014
I would love for Dubi, Jenner, Wiz, Bob, and Calvert to all come back at about the same time and then the team just rips off like 15 straight wins. A man can dream, right?

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
I can only shake my head and laugh sardonically. Whilst not wishing for injuries I'm clinging to a faint hope that we're not the only team who gets dealt such a bad hand and that we'll have some advantages as the year goes on. Certainly it can't get worse. WTF!

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
I have a feeling if he had to have brain surgery, he'd be out 1-2 weeks. :sarcasm: I cant believe in any scenario that a broken finger would be 1 week, not when you have to be gripping a stick or catching a puck.

And for all those wondering, its simple.....Penitentiary Curse, believe it

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Somehow, I'm unphazed by this news.

Edit- Maybe I am, because I can't spell phase.:shakehead

This doesn't faze me in the least. ;)

9-phasers_on_stun.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events