Recalled/Assigned: Witkowski assigned back to Syracuse

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Expected - feels good to give them something back after pilfering them all season.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kind of a surprise we didn't do the paper transaction to send Nesterov back (and then bring him back up) to make him eligible for the AHL playoffs.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Kind of a surprise we didn't do the paper transaction to send Nesterov back (and then bring him back up) to make him eligible for the AHL playoffs.

To be honest, he does look like he can be a dangerous player Offensively. He has earned his stay. Sure he will make Gaffs here and there, but primarily he is excellent back there for us. Have no problems playing him on the third pair the rest of the season. Kids earned it.

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
To be honest, he does look like he can be a dangerous player Offensively. He has earned his stay. Sure he will make Gaffs here and there, but primarily he is excellent back there for us. Have no problems playing him on the third pair the rest of the season. Kids earned it.

I think Yzy hasn't decided so far

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Betting Carle is on the block right now and Yzerman taking/making calls to move the $5.5M (CAP hit) third pairing contract...Nesterov will be placed on the Syracuse roster (paper transaction) by 3pm if no buyers and demoted back to Syracuse when Carle comes back. That is my take. Also, Vasya should be a paper transaction soon I'd expect.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
Gonna miss that guy. Loved his presence on the team using his body and not afraid to fight.

We need someone to stick up for Stammer and TJ when they get beat up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad