Without Further Adue the new GM of the Dallas Stars

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Today the Dallas stars welcome there new GM Niece to thousands of reporters who filled the arena when it was announced. GM Niece had this to say " I am overwhealmed to be the GM of such a great team I only hope that I can live up the expcectaions and create a postive winning environment for the team". " The departing GM Laurens developed a good team and won a cup. I only hope to do as well as he has done in his years with this team". When asked what he will do with the team GM Niece had this to say " We will just have to wait and see".

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Finally you have the opportunity to show your talent as a GM and I am sure you have learned a thing or two under senior Niece. :handclap:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Congrats Z! Good to see that you've got your own team (and that obviously Drew will be sticking around for the foreseeable future!! :) )

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
That's quite a Christmas Present: "Here's the Dallas Stars - don't trade them all in one place." ;)

Congratulations and best wishes, Z - just watch out for that Drew guy - he's always looking to screw over new GMs. :P

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The reporters filled the arena today as Dallas new GM gets his first win since stepping in as GM. But the reporters did not just show up to report on his first win but of the rumours that a trade might be in the making. When asked about these rumours GM Niece had this to say " I dont comment on rumours you will just have to wait and see".

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
That's quite a Christmas Present: "Here's the Dallas Stars - don't trade them all in one place." ;)

Congratulations and best wishes, Z - just watch out for that Drew guy - he's always looking to screw over new GMs. :P

Poor Drew has such bad reputation..I know he has always helped new GM with lopsided trades.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007

Hehe. I need to trade him Briere now ... I gave him (amongst other things obviously) a Daniel Briere action figure to commemorate his first significant HFNHL trade so now he needs to trade for him again ;)

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Poor Drew has such bad reputation..I know he has always helped new GM with lopsided trades.

Thanks Hasnain. How quickly some forget that I did used to be charitable when new GM's were taking over devastated teams (Dallas is not one of them) by sending some depth players to tray and help for essentially free. That of course was when Detroit actually had depth. Unfortunately Detroit's team is looking more like a team in need of charity than a giver these days :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad