Prospect Info: With the 88th Overall Pick the New York Rangers Select Joey Keane

Sarge13

May 30, 2018
Yeah I couldn't get into the old account when the site changed so while waiting to get that figured out I started this account and just been rolling with it ever since.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Wait you're bluenote?

giphy.gif
I thought it was obvious personally lol

Reactions: Sarge13

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Please do. These mid life crisis name changes confuse me.

I feel like you and Edge are the only 2 names on here that haven't changed since the beginning of HF. I don't see Draft Guru or Melrose around anymore.

Well, 31 too, but he's too busy trying to confuse me and just about everyone else, because well, he's just good at it.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I feel like you and Edge are the only 2 names on here that haven't changed since the beginning of HF. I don't see Draft Guru or Melrose around anymore.

Well, 31 too, but he's too busy trying to confuse me and just about everyone else, because well, he's just good at it.
My usernames have actually been:
-31-
Brian Boyle
Thirty One

I never try to confuse people. I am a straight-shooter.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Bluenote 13 as we now found out is Sarge. McRanger was Fritzlax. But yeah. Did you have an older name?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
On old HF I was midclasscasualties. I know. High school band. :laugh:

When I signed up again, it was as nyr2k2, which was my AIM and IRC handle.

That's all I've ever been, except for when I lost a bet to an old mod named Opus, and I was Emma Roid for a month or so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad