Prospect Info: With the 88th Overall Pick the New York Rangers Select Joey Keane

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Our RHD pool is so barren, I really hope this guy pans out. So hard to not get excited when there's not much to work with otherwise.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Last year at the beginning of summer we didn’t have none of Pionk, ADA, Lundkvist, Keane. For that matter we didn’t have Hajek, Miller, Rykov, Lindgren.

That is positively bananas to think about... 8 new D prospects acquired this past year.. I hope Gorts cracks a grand slam somewhere in that group ..

Reactions: TheTakedown

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Didn't see much out of Keane last night.
After watching Quinn Hughes, Gorts should have done everything in his power to move up and get him. That kid is going to be great.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Um, of course I don't know what he tried to do. I was making a point that Hughes is going to be really good.

You can potentially say that about a dozen or so other draftees we didn’t pick.

Keane was drafted in the 3rd round. Hughes went 7th overall. Not sure what one has to do with the other.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I only caught the last 2 games but of all the D who played, he was clearly the 2nd best (behind Hughes, who is just phenomenal.)

The US D wasn't really impressive overall for me. Despite having to pull out with an Illness, KeAndre Miller should have a pretty good shot at making the squad.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Granted I only caught the last 2 games but Keane was clearly the 2nd best US D overall (behind Hughes, who is a beast.)

KeAndre Miller should have a reasonable shot at making it despite missing the camp with an illness.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Had 5 minutes to watch TV quick and they were repeating the US/Canada game and of course I turned it on the to part where Keane had a terrible giveaway behind the net to lead to Canada's first goal haha.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
You can potentially say that about a dozen or so other draftees we didn’t pick.

Keane was drafted in the 3rd round. Hughes went 7th overall. Not sure what one has to do with the other.
They don't have anything to do with one another. I was making an observation.
You must be a riot at parties.

Reactions: Rangers1135

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
No bode wilde is kinda crazy but hopefully Keane makes it, unlike Sweden it actually looks like there's competition for the last few spots

Reactions: Ola

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Last year at the beginning of summer we didn’t have none of Pionk, ADA, Lundkvist, Keane. For that matter we didn’t have Hajek, Miller, Rykov, Lindgren.

And during the 25 years before that we didn’t have anyone like that either — more or less. Pionk already have more games in the NHL than Bobby Sanguinetti ever got...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad