Prospect Info: With the #204 pick, Minnesota selects Braydyn Chizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I hope he makes it so we can find out that the logo creature isn't a bear or a cat, it is the Mynnesota Wyld Stallyn.

doodleydiddleybleddliweoooowwwwwww

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I hope he makes it so we can find out that the logo creature isn't a bear or a cat, it is the Mynnesota Wyld Stallyn.

doodleydiddleybleddliweoooowwwwwww

It'll rock you... Til the break of dawn.

giphy.webp

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Some times it felt like he didn't always realize he was bigger and stronger than everyone else. Looked a lot less timid at the end of the year.

Is he stronger than everyone else? Still 6'9, 194 according to eliteprospects.com.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
And everywhere else has him as 6'6". Even Kelowna's roster. I see him being closer to Drew Bagnall than anything.

When I saw them next to each other, he looked about equivalent to Greenway's height. Much thinner, though. Good to know he was getting more dangerous with his size toward the end of the year, in one way or another. How did he look with the puck? I'm assuming he's a "ring it around the boards" type of defenseman. Is that accurate?

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Yes. He also isn't afforded many opportunities to shine offensively, as they have two 1st round picks on D. He was more of a #5. But with Devante Stephens and Hilsendager moving on he should be given an opportunity of a 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->