2013-2014 | Ostersunds IK J18 | 6 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 0
| Ostersunds IK J20 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 4
| Ostersunds IK | 21 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 8

Last edited:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Does this guy actually exist? LOL

NHL has a blank spot for where he was selected. So off the board, they have absolutely nothing on him.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
This kid is going to be the next Lindstrom. he's going to use NHL slighting him as a catalyst and just destroy people/teams.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Well, judging by a very, very limited sample size, his skating looks very good. Has feather-like stride, but then again, he weighs about as much so we'll see. He has to fill up his frame by quite a lot, and the back issues are a bit worrisome depending on their nature. I don't think we'll see him in a few years, but if he can put up some 20 or so pounds while keeping that level of skating, there's definitely hope. I assume he is more of an offensive D-man, no? Always good to have a lot of those in your pipeline, one or two will eventually pan out after all.

By the way... Was that the Wild goal horn/song I heard in that video? Because I think that was the Wild goal horn/song I heard in that video.

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
He pretty much came out of the blue, not being on some rankings that i've seen at least.

But i did see Redwings scout HÃ¥kan Andersson in the arena earlier this winter, so i guess there's been some kind of intrest from the NHL

I was wondering if it was the Wings when Brent Flahr told that they knew another team was aware of this kid and wanted to pick before them. Sure HÃ¥kan being there might have nothing to do with the kid, but if I had to bet on who it was, Detroit would be the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad